Skip to main content

Otherwordly Warrior Volume 26, Chapter 48

Heya, guys, before you read the chapter, as this series is 30+ chapter before we caught up with the latest chapter.

I want you please give me novel recommendation for my next project if you're fine with my translation.

criteria novel I want to translate is:

    - Smart MC

    - Ero or not is OK

    - If the novel is Ero, please give me that are have a plot ( not that kind of "plot")

    - No NTR please?

You can give me recommended on the comment, or in my discord server.

3 chapter release today (2/3)

Here the Chapter

All chapter has been released, you can just use Next Chapter, this Post is for Novel Updates

Please support me by turning off your adblock


                            Support me On                              
Join Our Discord Server

Comments

Disquss

Trakteer

Ko-Fi Donations