Skip to main content

Wizard Volume 1, Illustrations & Chapter 1

Welcome to all of you who first time come to my blog, before you read the chapter I want to make clear something first

1. I'm translating this novel from LN not WN

2. I'm translating using MTL, so my translation is subpar if you compare it to Ukel2x or Novel44

3. My blog is using Ads, so I'm sorry if the ads is make you annoyed m(_ _)m

4. I'll release the chapter ( part ) everydays if I'm not busy

5. Each chapter will divided to 2 - 3 parts, depending the lenght of chapter.

6. And Lastly Thank you for your time to reading these :D

Okay. here the release

Illustrations

Chapter 1

All chapter has been released, you can just use Next Chapter, this Post is for Novel Updates

Please support me by turning off your adblock


                            Support me On                              
Join Our Discord Server

Comments

Disquss

Trakteer

Ko-Fi Donations